10 Best Pentecostal Hairstyles: What do Pentecostal Churches believe?
Pentecostal Christianity has more than 700 sects and mostly encourages their members to dress and live modestly. They do not have any specific teachings about hair styles and dress code. This means no trousers or pants and not cut their hair. You can follow their steps and if not then might want to look good with long hair like Pentecostal Hairstyles.
In this post we will discuss the best Pentecostal Hairstyles, their rules and dress code. We will also see what are believes of Pentecostal churches so read this post and at the end put your feedback. According to reports Pentecostalism started in the early 1900s.
At the beginning, William J. Seymour preached about baptism of the Holy Spirit and the gift of speaking in tongues. Many groups believe in salvation, healing through Jesus and baptism through the Holy spirit. Among them mostly even believes that Jesus is returning so core beliefs are same.
What do Pentecostal Churches believe?
Pentecostal churches rejected the doctrine of the Trinity of describing God as three persons. They describe as three manifestations of the one living God. According to Oneness Pentecostal followers essential elements of the conversion experience are repentance, baptism in Jesus’ name, and Spirit baptism.
They are such believers that hardly read any books apart from the Bible. Their worship is designed in a way to bring about an experience of God’s presence. Their worship includes music that encourages openness to the presence of the Holy Spirit.
How do Pentecostals Celebrate Christmas?
As the term simply refers to a belief in the same miracle powers demonstrated by Jesus and the early church that is Healing, Speaking in Tongues, etc. So Pentecostals would celebrate Christmas exactly the same way as other protestant Christians.
What is Pentecostal Dress Code?
According to their dress code they teach about women hairs, skirts and dresses, Cosmetics, Jewelry, Adornment and Pentecostal Geese and Ganders. So let’s discuss in detail about their dress code that includes:
- Women’s Hair: They tell women not to cut their hair and according to them every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head. If a woman has long hair, it is her glory? As long hair is given to her as a covering.
- Skirts and Dresses: Apostolic Pentecostals typically expect women to dress modestly, wear full length skirts or dresses at all times. Many churches require that skirts should fall below the knee, but some also require ankle or floor length skirts.
- Cosmetics, Jewelry and Adornment: They generally discourage women to wear any type of cosmetics jewelry or adornment. They don’t allow women to wear jewelry but allow them for simple wedding bands and wrist watches. For Hair adornments they allow barrettes and hair pins as they are simple and functional.
- Pentecostal Geese and Ganders: Like women they also have some standards for men like men should not wear cosmetics or jewelry other than watches or wedding bands. They demanded males to wear full length pants and to cut their hair noticeable short.
Now let’s discuss Pentecostal Hairstyles, and how we can care about Pentecostal Hairstyles. They tell women not to cut their hair and according to them every woman who prays or prophesies with her head uncovered dishonors her head. If a woman has long hair, it is her glory? As long hair is given to her as a covering.
Pentecostal women never cut their hair so their hair become very long and non-groomed. Due to this, it is more important to style their hair appropriately so that they don’t look rough and untidy.
Mostly women want to tie their Pentecostal hair up in a bun, but you have the freedom to style your hair your way. So let’s see the best Pentecostal hair styles that you can also try:
It is a classic and one of the favorite hairstyle among women having long hair. Making a durable and strong ballerina bun is easy, but you need little practice. Follow these steps to make a ballerina bun hairstyle easily at home.
- First brush your hair properly to remove tangles
- Brush it back if you are going to make a ponytail
- Hold tightly your hair back on the crown of your head
- Tie a ponytail using a rubber band
- Twist ponytail to make a tight rope
- Start winding the rope around your ponytail holder in the same direction of the twist
- Secure it with bobby pins
- If you twisted your hair into two ropes, wrap one rope first and repeat this with second rope
It is a classic, beautiful hairstyle that looks even better on long hair. Although it may seem quite complicated but it is actually an easy and simple. The key is to add a hair strand every time you braid each section.
- First brush your hair properly to Remove tangles
- Gather a bunch of your hair from the top center part of your head in a way that all hair comes from the same row of hair
- Make three even sections of this bunch just like while making a traditional braid
- Position your fingers the right way, hold two sections in one hand, and third section in the other. Cross the right section over the center, then cross left strand from above to the center. Make a few rows like this
- Continue making the braid like this and also bring in some pieces of your hair from the side of your head.
- After reaching the nape of your neck, finish off like a traditional braid and continue braiding until you reach the end of your hair strands.
It is simple yet gorgeous hairstyle that looks good on all types of hair so follow simple steps for this hairstyle.
- Brush your hair back, divide into two sections, and gather front section at the crown of your head leaving rest of the hair loose
- Twist the sectioned off part of your hair to the ends of your hair
- Coil the twisted section around itself in order to make a small bun
- Use bobby pins to secure the bun in place.
- For more texture, you may straighten or curl your hair before making the bun
5 Steps to care for Pentecostal hair
If you want to keep your Pentecostal hair rich and beautiful, you need to take care of it properly.
Follow simple 5 steps and make your hair strong and rich:
- Shampoo your Hair
- Dry Your Hair
- Maintain Healthy Diet
- Avoid Tight Hairstyles
- Invest High Quality Hair Brush.
Arsalan Bin Ashiq
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!