Nowadays use of different types of lamps and artificial lights in our houses give us harmful rays and heat. Instead of spending your money on technology, a man decided to use nature. When we go to buy a house our major requirement is, the house should be big, bright and airy. Our top priority is, the house must have many and huge windows. In order to fulfill your priority list one just made glass house. Glass is a beautiful material.
When houses are made up of glass they have fewer bricks used in it providing us a large amount of natural light and airy effect. The houses made up of glass gives aesthetically pleasing effect. In spite of giving stunning look, there are many benefits of owning a glass house. Glass houses require the least amount of bricks, concrete, and cement. Most of the structure is based on glass, which makes glass houses unique and refined. So, here on vequill.com, we are providing you all the benefits of a glass house.
Here are all the benefits of a glass house
- Versatile looks
- Durability and strength
- Less billing
- Healthy living
- Recyclable material
- The glass is totally transparent material, so it adds extraordinary beauty to the building. It lets in light and when used in windows or in partitions it gives bright, spacious and airy effect. Glass gives the pleasing feeling that’s why so many modern architectures utilize glass.
- When the glass is used in interiors, it saves space. Houses made of glass look sophisticated and has its own modern beauty. As glass houses reflect all the light, they look more beautiful at night. Glass house gives a feel like goldfish living in a crystal bowl.
Durability and strength
- The glass is light in weight so it can be used on upper floors without considering load bearing problems. It is totally weather resistant so that it can withstand wind and rain. Houses made of glass are rust proof because glass doesn’t get affected by chemical and environmental effects. Glass has a very smooth texture that makes it dust proof. Glass houses don’t require paints hence there are no chances of blistering and discoloration.
- Glass houses can withstand high temperature as compared to bricks houses. Furniture shifting or other constructions like the fireplace and burning stoves of wood are easy to manage in glass houses because glass is abrasion and frictionless material. It can resist surface wear and tear caused by material rubbing with the floor surface. Glass is an excellent insulator against electricity; this property makes the glass houses short-circuit proof.
- Glass allows natural light and heat to enter the house even if windows and doors are closed. It saves energy, increases the use of daylight and reduces the use of electricity. Glass has a property to absorb heat so during winter’s glass house absorbs the natural sunlight and warmth making it cozy without using artificial heating. Use of natural heat and light in glass houses reduces the use of electricity, which results in less electricity bills.
- The glass is environmentally friendly material, it doesn’t produce harmful fumes. Glass houses absorb natural heat and they are UV safe, as a glass is not attacked by UV rays. Glass houses are usually soundproof as glass absorbs noise. When are exposed to sunlight we absorb natural vitamins from sunlight which are very important for our bones. Absorption of natural sunlight increases regulates our heartbeat and it boosts our mood.
- Glass houses absorb sunlight from dawn till dusk, which makes the least use of artificial lights, lamps and heating electronics, as a result, there is less noise of electric fans and air conditioners. it gives very calm and noise free feeling giving mental relaxation. Glass houses give the full view of the outer world by just sitting on your living room couch or you are lying on your bed.
- It is easy to clean no expensive products in its cleaning. Glass houses are made up of glass which is totally recyclable material. Due to its recyclable properties, it can be mold into different shapes according to usage. It doesn’t get affected by recycling and can be recycled again and again.
- Glass houses provide a full showcase to display the interior of a house. Glass can withstand high temperatures and can be crushed or pressed to any shape, for this reason, glass houses can be transformed into latest architectures according to the need.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit www.Tryarticles.com