Best running shoes for women: High arches may cause difficulty especially for runners while running. It is a condition of feet that we cannot change but it does not mean that we should ignore it and let it interrupt our lifestyles. High arches can cause plantar fasciitis, shin splints, and even stress fractures.
However, research has shown that with the right shoes we can manage this problem. This article will help you find the best running shoes for women with high arches. So, if you or your loved one are facing this problem and are interested to find the best shoes then read the article till the end.
BROOKS GHOST 12
The Ghost is known as the reliable performer no matter what type of road is. These shoes have 11mm drop which means that it angels your feet slightly forward. Besides, it has a nice, wide toe box and is cinched up in the mid-foot in order to hold your foot in place.
Also, the best part of these shoes is their careful balance of weight and cushioning. These extra cushions are very comfortable for your high arches. If you are experiencing pain in your heels or ankle then this is the best option.
- The midsole is a mix of BioMoGo DNA gel and DNA Loft Foam which adapts to your pace.
- Great cushioning provide the best support and overall fit
- An engineered mesh upper gives support without extra weight
- Runners having narrow heels might find the heel too wide.
ASICS Gel-Venture 6 Best Running Shoes For Women
The Brooks Glycerin 15 is another shoe that comes along with amazing features needed by high arched feet victims. These shoes are deep enough to provide the needed depth to reach your ankles and provide the support that is required for ankle twist prevention.
These shoes are the best options for those women who bear pain in the ankle while running.
- Highly recommended for diabetic patients
- Shoes have a breathable lining
- Innersole consist cushions
- Has a firm sole for adequate support
- It’s well-cushioned to provide utmost feet comfort
- Fully tapered heel areas for stability
- Can be expensive at times
Adidas Originals Solar Glide St Best Running Shoes For Women
This product is one of the best footwears available in the world of athletics and sports. It is the best option for all types of feet deformation. These shoes work best not only for high arches but also for low and medium arches feet.
Adidas shoes have good ventilation that allows for free airflow within the shoes. In a result, chances of feet sweating are reduced that probably causes fungal infection. The inner sole has cushions which give the best comfort. Also, it has a double bottom with comfort and perfect shock absorption.
- It is perfectly cushioned
- Shoes are light and flexible
- They are low heeled
- Their heel areas are firm and evenly tapered to provide stability
- May stretch wide with time
- Can be expensive for some people
Brooks Ghost 10
Ghost 10 is another fascinating shoes that provide the best support to cope with your feet deformation. These are the best shoes to prevent ankle twist.
These shoes come with an amazing cushioning which makes the shoes comfortable to wear and run in. Its sole is relatively light and this feature makes things easier and simple when running.
- Adequately supportive
- Better stability
- Light in weight
- They have a reliable durability
- The innersole can be removed for better cleaning
- Can be expensive at times
We have selected some of the best options for high arches. Wearing the right shoes are highly important for women with high arches as ignoring this thing can lead you towards severe pain.
I hope you like my post about best running shoes for women and if you have any query or you want to share your favorite pair of the shoe then ask us in the comment section.