Who Blocked Me On Instagram?: If you ever faced such a position where you try and view the posts of any of your friends, but you are unable to access their profile that means some problem has occurred. Maybe that person has closed their account permanently or, for some reason blocked your profile.
There could be a number of reasons why a user may have blocked you. For Example, some people decide to block their partner after they have split up, others don’t feel like certain users should be able to see their pictures, etc…
Who Blocked Me On Instagram?
On Instagram, you can’t find any legal way to check the blockers, but still, here we provide some guidance for you which is unofficial. You can check in various ways whether he has blocked you or not.
Steps To Follow
- First of all, you can create a new account on Instagram and then simply use the ‘Search’ function by putting his/her username in the Search Bar. If it shows you that person’s profile, then it is almost certain that they have blocked you.
- To find out if you have been blocked on Instagram you need to open the app then type in the person’s name who you think has blocked you.
- When you find the person you’re looking for, click on it. If you could see his/her pictures with no problem then there is no problem, but if you do not then there are chances that you are blocked or they have deactivated their Instagram account.
- If the person you are searching for has a public account, then you’ll be able to find this person’s name in the search bar, but once you enter that person’s profile, you will not be able to see his or her pictures even though the top bar. You can also use apps like Unfollowgram, which lets you know who has unfollowed your account,
- If the person who has blocked you has a private account, then even if you search for the person’s name it won’t appear in your search, so you can’t find the person who blocked you.
- InstaFollow is an app by which you can manage your Instagram account and track your followers and also you can see who has stopped following you and this app also lets you keep a record of new followers, mutual friends and fans.
Find Through Tagged Photos
You can still find private accounts that won’t show up in search results so If the person you’re trying to look up has been tagged in someone else’s photos, you can get to their profile using tags or you can also try looking through Instagram posts from both of your mutual friends.
As there are chances that the person you’re trying to find appears in someone else’s photos and tapping on a tag will take you straight to their profile. But If that person has blocked you, you won’t be able to see any of the posts on their profile.
If the blue button labeled as “Follow” is replaced with a white bar that says “User Not Found,” or if you are unable to follow regardless of how many times you tap the follow button, then that person has definitely blocked you.
Look From Your Friends Account
If you want to confirm then it is not difficult you can know by just ask a friend to look them up for you. If your bestie find that person’s account and you can’t then there’s no denying that you’ve been blocked.
Luckily if you have a friend with access to that account you’ve been blocked and from your friend account you can still see all the posts that person doesn’t want you to see then you can also see everything from friends account.
If you want to discover who unfollowed you on Instagram and who is not following you back, track new followers, find mutual friends, view fans and more.
To guard your Instagram account use InstaFollow app as it’s fast, accurate and extremely intuitive. This app will track your followers on Instagram. This app will not only detect unfollowers, but it will also make them think twice before unfollowing you.
- Login by Instagram account
- Retrieve lists of followers and following
- Detect new followers and unfollowers
- Detect non-followers
- Detect mutual friends and fans
- Follow/unfollow users
- Show user profiles
- Support accounts up to 10,000 followers
- Support multiple accounts
- Engagement Package (Optional)
- Show top likers
- Show top commenters
- Show best followers
- Show worst/ghost, followers
- Show secret admirers
So whenever the next time you asked yourself ‘Who unfollowed me on Instagram?’, then just use InstaFollow. It will answer this question plus more.
You can also find out who your best friends on Instagram are using our InstaBestFriends app and also you can generate ‘My Best Friends’ cards for sharing on Instagram.
How To Avoid Getting Banned Or Blocked By Instagram
Unfortunately for the young and inexperienced users, just a slight ‘unintentional‘ mistake will get them banned! And the worst part is more often than not you’ve got no clue that why you got banned! As sometimes, they don’t often give you a warning or message.
1. If you’ve just created a new Instagram account, do not start Liking or commenting on other people directly because this is what fake accounts usually do. So instead of doing this you can start with posting your own photos, at least 10 of them, but not at the same hour, do it 2 per day. After one week past, you can start with your liking or comment.
2. Complete your Instagram profile, including uploading your profile photo and write a short bio.
3. Do not stop posting photos! Again this is a typical thing that spammers do, so posting twice a week is enough if you can’t do a daily post.
4. Do not like excessively! This will surely get you banned as the limit is 350 per hour.
5. Do not follow people en-mass! This is considered to be a spammy and bot-like activity as the limit is 20 per hour. Also remember that you can only follow as many as 7500 people, no more. So choose who you follow wisely.
6. Do not post multiple duplicate comments – including emoji. As soon as Instagram detect you doing this it will put you straight away in ‘detention‘!
7. Do not mention users that don’t follow you on other people post, unless they mention you first! This usually happens when our photo has been selected to ‘win’ some competition/weekly challenge etc.
8. Do not ignore the Community Guidelines!
When you get banned it usually takes Instagram from 4 hours up to 4 weeks to reinstate your account. So what can you do to speed things up? You can try some of the following actions which had been reported could make the process quicker, though they don’t always work:
- If you get pop-up messages (the Action Block), use the ‘Tell Us’ button to tell Instagram that they’ve made a mistake. After they use the button, Instagram came back and was asking for some more security information.
- Instagram then ask the account holder to write the full name, username and a code Instagram sent to them on a piece of paper and take a picture of themselves holding the paper.
- After sending the picture to Instagram their account got reinstated after a few days.
Ok, I’ve been looking for other ways to contact Instagram, and here are some of my findings:
- From the Instagram app, go to your profile page on tap on the Options menu. Scroll down until you find ‘Report a Problem’ menu item, select this and choose ‘Something isn’t working’ from the popup menu. At last fill in the form and tap on the Send button.
- Go to this Instagram Form for reporting Hacked Account. But say that you cannot access your email account when asked to, then fill in the rest of the form.
I hope now you are able to use Instagram easily and if you like to read similar articles like “How To See Who Blocked Me On Instagram?” then you could visit our Technology category. Moreover, if you have any question then you could tell us in the comment section below. TryArticles will try to answer your question as soon as possible.