Recently, Coconut oil is considered to be one of the best natural remedies for dogs due to its benefits for dogs teeth. If you have a dog in your house then you know it is very common for dogs to have teeth problem, though a survey it is estimated that almost 4/5 adult dogs suffer from a dental problem. You can use a brush to clean your pet’s teeth but this process is very time consuming and hard to achieve.
To get rid of this problem one of the best methods is to use Coconut oil which is an excellent remedy against dogs dental problem. Coconut oil is not only beneficial for dogs teeth but it is also very good and healthy for the overall health of a dog. Read this article to know what are the benefits of Coconut oil for a dog’s teeth.
We will also explain to you how to use it and what are the benefits of coconut oil on the dogs paws, skin, ears etc. we will discuss the possible side effects of coconut oil on the dogs.
Coconut oil benefits for dogs teeth
- The main coconut oil benefits for a dog’s teeth are the following.
- The breath problem of dog especially in the older dogs with gum can be improved with coconut oil.
- The Coconut oil has an antibacterial effect (agent) which helps to clean the dogs gums.
- Dogs love Coconut oil therefore brushing your pet with this oil make them pleasant.
- When we are talking about coconut oil for dogs we are actually talking about the natural toothpaste for dogs teeth.
- It is interesting to know that coconut oil can be used for humans dental care too.
Use of Coconut oil for dogs teeth
- In case your dog does not like brushing its teeth then we can assure you dogs love to brush their teeth with this oil. Brush your pet’s teeth with the help of a baby toothbrush, when you use cocoa oil for brushing your pet’s teeth they will let you brush for hours because of its amazing taste.
Make coconut oil toothpaste
- Take some baking soda and mix it with the Coconut oil that’s all you have to do and as a result, you will get an amazing dogs toothpaste.
- An easy way to apply coco oil in your pets teeth is by letting your pet chew a toy with coco oil applied on it.
Benefits of Coconut Oil
- Coco oil retain many health benefits because it is 90% saturated fat.
- It improves pet’s digestive system
- It boosts the immune system of a pet
- This oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties for dogs
Some side effects of coconut oil
- As we mention above there are many benefits of Coconut oil but there are some side effects of this oil too like it can cause flu, weight problem and diarrhea in your pet. These all side effects come with the excessive use of coco oil.
- It is suggested by a vet to not give coco oil to dogs which are suffering from pancreatitis due to its fat content. We recommend you to use coco oil in small dosage.
signs of a happy dog
- One of the obvious sign which shows your pet is happy is they are always ready to play and want to do some physical activity. If your pet is wagging its tail then its mean he wants to play with you or he needs your affection.
- Make sure take your pet outside to keep him happy because most of the interesting things happen to your pet is during a walk.
- You must make sure your pet do not loss its appetite, in this perspective these animals are similar to us they feel happy to see the food, if they eat their portion of food properly without any hesitation then it is very clear that your pet feels happy and comfortable.
- It is very amazing to know that dogs are very greedy for food and that is the reason you might wonder why is your pet always hungry.
- When you give your time to a pet they feel happy and become active, they want to play with you or go to walk with you this is how dogs feel happy and their energy level at this time are incomparable.
- In case you pet sleeps a lot and lying down all day then it means there is something wrong, at this time it is important for you to take your pet to a consultant.
- Psychology of a dog can easily be understood by their curiosity, curiosity shows their clear interest around the world. Such as a dog is always happy and curious to check out the box which is appeared in the dining room.
- Dogs also sniff new thing which comes in a house like they sniff the bag of food which just arrived in the home.
- This article is only based on providing basic information, Tryarticles does not have any authority or responsibility to prescribe any medicine or treatment we strongly recommend you to take your pet to vet in case of any type of pain or condition your dog to have.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tape daily