If you have a pet dog in your home then you must know that they can become ill, cystitis is one of the most common diseases which is found in dogs and cystitis symptoms are often very confusing with a problem of Canine Behavior. It is very important for you to not ignore the symptoms of Cystitis because if you ignore the symptoms of Cystitis then the result will be more serious.
Look after your pet carefully and if you find out the symptoms of Cystitis then we recommend you to take your dog to vet. So that your pet gets the right treatment at right time and stop cystitis getting worse on time. Read this article because we are going to explain to you what are the Cystitis symptoms in dogs so you know how to spot them and get the right treatment at right time.
Symptoms of Cystitis in dogs
- Canon Cystitis similarly in humans is urinary bladder inflammation. Although most of the time this disease is associated with the urine infection they are not synonymous. On the other hand, the reality is that this Infection is the main cause of which leads to cystitis in dogs.
- Cystitis disease can be very acute or chronic, which affects dogs no matter what the age of a dog, like cystitis, can affect old and young dogs.
- As urine is produced by the kidney, which stored in the bladder and then expelled through the urethra. whenever the kidney walls are inflamed then the bladder has very less capacity to store the urine which lacks space and causes the dogs to urinate more often than they do usually. This is one of the most common symptoms of cystitis.
- whenever you notice that your dog pees more often and in small quantity. Then it is very common because dogs urinating around your home as they do not stand to go outside because they are not used to it.
- Blood in urine is another symptom of cystitis. If you observe blood whenever you dog pees then we recommend you to take your pet to vet immediately.
- There are many symptoms which show cystitis in dogs Apart from the above symptoms, increased urination in your dog is the result of Greater hyperactivity which is another common symptom of cystitis, which is an increased effort to urinate so that they can feel some comfort.
- It is very common that your pet can suffer from some pain or discomfort during urinating, you will soon notice it when they start crying during fulfilling their necessities.
- if you observe any of these symptoms when dogs show typical behavior. Then you must make sure that there is no other line medical condition. Take your dog to vet so that the professional can perform the test to consider and determine the health of your dog.
- You will be asked about all the possible symptoms of cystitis detected whenever c It is observed to perform a complete good test, the vet does a urine culture to analyze and check whether your dog has cystitis or not and to find the cause of cystitis.
- They can perform some sensitive tests like endoscopy or ultrasound or even x-ray to confirm the diagnosis and to determine the most effective and appropriate treatment for your dog against cystitis disease.
Look After your Pet
- If you treat your dog tough then your pet can become lazy, angry and does not follow your orders, it will be hard for you to train your pet if you rough treat your dog.
- Always provide your dog fresh and clean water so that your dog always remains hydrated throughout the day and remember to clean your dog’s water bowl daily.
- Clean your pet’s ears regularly and pay special attention to this area because it is the place where most of the times bacteria attacks. You also need to look after the nails of your pet and make sure their nails are not being worn away as they walk. You can also cut your dogs nail with a special nail cutter which is available in the market.
- You must keep your pet in the family and try to make them adopt family life, As Dogs are a very sensitive animal and do not like loneliness. If you keep your pet in loneliness then they become shy.
- You must vaccinate your pet against the rabies disease, as rabies is very fatal disease and transferable therefore you must vaccinate your pet against this disease.
- You must clean your pets area where they sleep at least once in a weak so that they do not get dirty and disease.
- Whenever you feed your pet you must consider their age and give them food accordingly for example if you have a puppy then it should be fed by its mother for at least six weeks, but if you want you can give them solid feed when your pet is one month old. Once your dog gets used to of solid food then buy quality food and feed them 3 times a day.
- This article is only based on providing basic information, Tryarticles does not have any authority or responsibility to prescribe any medicine or treatment we strongly recommend you to take your pet to vet in case of any type of pain or condition your dog to have.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tape daily