Have you ever felt like you are in a serious trouble due to mistaken wrong use of the technology? If Yes then you might be in the same case. We see sometimes the technology got stuck overhead if it has been used wrong by mistake. This could be the situation when you want to know how to Delete a Message on WhatsApp before reading.
Now we are going to help you on different ways on how you can delete a message on WhatsApp before reading. This may happen when you have disclosed you secretly to the wrong person on WhatsApp by mistake. You can delete a message on WhatsApp before reading the other person reading, and this is actually possible for a sent message.
To delete a message on WhatsApp before reading, you just need to have the latest updated version of the WhatsApp application installed on your Smartphone. Sometimes it happens, when you are in a condition feeling helpless because you have sent the wrong message to the wrong person.
Reading this article will hopefully help you to solve your worry to delete a message on WhatsApp before reading. Follow the easy steps guide to get through this problem easily within no time.
Steps to Delete a Message on WhatsApp Before Reading
Without any further due now we will teach you on how to delete a message on WhatsApp before reading. You need to follow the easy step by step procedure which is given below
- In the first step, you must be having the latest updated version of WhatsApp to delete a message on WhatsApp before reading.
- After ensuring that you have installed the new version, you have to go to the chat to whom you have sent the wrong message.
- Then open that chat and select the message you want to delete, by pressing and holding on to that.
- When you have selected the message, you will able to see the menu appearing on the top bar of WhatsApp showing the different option.
- You have to select the delete (basket) option.
- Selecting the delete option you will be given the options to Delete for me and also delete for everyone. You have to select delete for everyone option to delete a message on WhatsApp before reading.
- You must keep in mind that this procedure could help you if you realize your mistake within the time span of 7 minutes, and the other person has not read the message yet. If it’s not the case then you might read this article until the end which will help you.
- After selecting delete for everyone your message will be deleted from your phone as well as from the other person’s phone successfully.
Alternative to Delete a Message on WhatsApp Before Reading
Although if you are not in the ideal case to delete a message on WhatsApp before reading. There are some other alternative methods which will help you. Follow the steps given below to proceed.
- Firstly, you have to ensure that the message you want to delete from your chat or sent history has only one tick which means the message has been received but not seen.
- Then you have to tap on the chat and open after that.
- When you are done with that you will see the menu (Three dots) appearing in the top right corner of the chat and click on it.
- Now you have to go to more options present there.
- After that, you should hit “Block”, which will block the other person from seeing your message.
- You at least need to block that person for almost 30 days, to help this work, because WhatsApp keeps the record of the unread message only for the time period of 30 days.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tryarticles.com