If you have a fish pet in your home then you must make sure it is healthy. To keep your fish healthy you have to take care of certain things like providing the necessary nutrients, clean your fish tank and making sure air pump is working fine inside the fish tank. It is important to keep your aquarium clean which helps to foster the health of our fish.
If you are confused how to clean your fish tank then do read this article we will guide you in an easy and understandable way are you ready to learn?
Guidelines to clean the Fish Tank
- First of all, you must keep it in mind that fishes are very special and sensitive therefore we recommend you to never use simple home usage soap or products we use in the home to clean our house. If you use these products to clean the fish tank then your fish can get very sick and causes many health problems.
- You must buy a special air pump for your aquarium which maintains the quality of the water and provide oxygen to fishes.
- There are special pumps on the market to which is used to change the water steadily and remove dirty water by replacing it with fresh water. Tryarticles recommends you to use the pump once in a week when you notice water starts getting dirty.
- You can also put cleaner fish in the tank, there are certain types of fishes which keeps the fish tank clean and keeps the debris and dirt away from the tank. Make sure when you are using these types of species they are compatible with fishes and do not harm your pet fish.
- It is observed algae get accumulated on the walls of the fish tank and it affects the level of oxygen in the aquarium. The best way to clean the algae is using scraper which helps to stop this growing problem of algae.
- We recommend you to use scrapper once in a week and do not apply any gel or soap because it can harm your fish. You can ask specialist fish pet store manager about the products you can use to clean the fish tank.
- It is very important for you to pay special attention to the fish tank filter and you should clean it every 15 days. Clean the filter by removing all the dirt which is accumulated around it. There are a variety of tools available in the market you just have to ask the pet store specialist about the right tools.
- Try not to full fish tank with tap water because it contains the chlorine which is very dangerous and harmful to fishes. You can get a product in the market which removes the choline from the water tank.
- You should also clean the gravel as it accumulates the excess food in it. To clean gravel use the gravel vacuum to get rid of dirt. You must add the syphoned stocking in case you have smaller fish which can be sucked in a vacuum.
- Whenever you are replacing the water with fresh water make sure that temperature of the fresh water is same to the temperature of old water.
- Never place water tank near a window where sunlight directly enters the aquarium or near to air condition because the change in rapid temperature makes your fish very sick and even it can kill your fish.
- The recommended constant temperature for the water tank is 72F to 82F which depends upon the species. You can purchase an aquatic heater for your fish water tank from the market.
- The best approach to give light through using the electric lighting which ensures your fish has the proper light they needed and the aquarium of fish also have a beautiful and nice look.
- Whenever you buy an aquarium make sure you test aquarium for its chemical chemistry, always buy a good quality of aquarium for your pet.
- This article is only based on providing basic information, Tryarticles does not have any authority or responsibility to prescribe any medicine or treatment we strongly recommend you to take your pet to vet in case of any type of pain or condition your pet has.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit www.Tryarticles.com