If you have a pet dog in your home then definitely you love your dog and care about its wellbeing. It is observed that people who have a dog in their home try their best to keep them happy and give them a comfortable life. It is true that dogs can suffer from anxiety, stress or then can even develop depression if they left alone. As a pet owner, you would be wondering to know either your dog is happy or not, if you observe your pet is wagging its tail, moving around you and playing with a ball then it seems to be happy.
If you want to know what are the signs of a happy dog, Then you come to the right place because we are going to explain to you how to know if your dog is happy through simple seven signs.
The happy dog always ready to play
- One of the obvious sign which shows your pet is happy is they are always ready to play and want to do some physical activity. If your pet is wagging its tail then its mean he wants to play with you or he needs your affection.
- Make sure you take your pet outside to keep him happy because most of the interesting things happen to your pet is during a walk.
Your pet is happy to eat its food
- You must make sure your pet does not lose its appetite, in this perspective these animals are similar to us they feel happy to see the food, if they eat their portion of food properly without any hesitation then it is very clear that your pet feels happy and comfortable.
- It is very amazing to know that dogs are very greedy for food and that is the reason you might wonder why is your pet always hungry.
- Always provide your dog fresh and clean water so that your dog always remains hydrated throughout the day and remember to clean your dog’s water bowl daily.
- It is recommended that some vegetables are included In your dog’s diet plan because it helps them in digesting their food. But remember never give your pet onions because they contain the scallion which is very bad for your pets. Some garlic family contains thiosulfate which can cause illness in your pet. Lettuce does not contain any of these chemicals, therefore, it is good for your pet’s health.
- It is observed that most people think it is good to feed there dogs raw bones because it is healthy and natural in reality it is true the reason is it helps dogs to clean their teeth and provide all the necessary nutrients which they cant get from ordinary food.
- If your pet stops eating its food then there can be many reasons for it, like your pet can be feeling bored with their food or they want to eat new things. In case your pet is not feeling good then the best thing is to take your pet to a vet.
Make sure your dog sleeps well
- One good sign of healthy and happy dog is they sleep at least up to 16 hours a day but keep it in mind it all depends upon the breed of dog, little puppies can sleep upon to 20 hours a day. It is observed that pets sleep around 10 hours at night and they can also take some naps in the day do.
- When you give your time to a pet they feel happy and become active, they want to play with you or want to go a walk with you this is how dogs feel happy and their energy level at this time are incomparable.
- In case your pet sleeps a lot and lying down all day then it means there is something wrong, at this time it is important for you to take your pet to a consultant.
Dogs want to remain close to their owners
- Dogs want to remain close with whom he considered family and they are happy and enjoy the company of their owner, they want to spend all day with their owners and enjoy every moment with them.
- in case you observe your dog is constantly sitting next to you, welcoming you at home then it is the sign that your dog is very happy with you and they feel you as a part of their life.
Dogs show their belly to get your attention
- Whenever your pet shows its belly towards you then its mean they want you to rub it, when dogs show belly toward their owners it tells many things like they trust us, they are happy with us and they enjoy our affection. Showing belly toward its owner is one of the signs which shows dogs are happy.
Your dog shows curiosity
- Psychology of a dog can easily be understood by their curiosity, curiosity shows their clear interest around the world. Such as a dog is always happy and curious to check out the box which is appeared in the dining room. Dogs also sniff new thing which comes in a house like they sniff the bag of food which just arrived in the home.
Happy to follow Commands
- If you teach your pet commands then it is not only beneficial for you. It gives you power and control over your dog and gives you essential mental and physical simulation. Teaching command words to beginners strengthens the bond between owner and pet which ensures safety in case of difficult situations.
- This article is only based on providing basic information, Tryarticles does not have any authority or responsibility to prescribe any medicine or treatment we strongly recommend you to take your pet to vet in case of any type of pain or condition your dog to have.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tape daily