If you want to know what your income will be, what you will do etc answer is that your future will reflect by the company you keep. In this post we will see how you can choose right or good friend for you.
The people you are in relationship with have influence on your personal life and according to recent reports five closest friends are your best buddies.
It is observation that relationships are like an elevators and you can change them, as friends can be the cause of either bringing you up or taking you down so you should also change them if they bring you down.
How to choose a good Friend?
Sometimes we find ourselves holding on dangerous relationships that can expired our life. For your long-term success, you must choose the right friends. How you can choose right or good friend for you have a look on these points:
- Associate higher
It’s a good decision to step outside of your comfort zone or to spend time with friends. Friends can expose you to greater things, new information or higher level of living.
- Choose friends having similar values
When it comes to general values or beliefs, the best way is to keep friendships with good minded people. You can respect others opinions and differences.
- Choose friends with common goals
When you have friends with common goals, thinking you can help each other. You can also work on your goals together and easily can encourage each other.
- Choose friends who balance areas where you are weaker
With the right friends, you can tap into the skills or abilities of those that are expert and you are not. Let’s have an example you might be a great writer so you can help your friend that is updating resume.
- Choose friends that stretch, motivate and encourage you
No one wants a friend that is negative or down and people that are positive that we naturally want to be around. Which category your friends fall into? The best types of friends help you put a positive spin on any situation.
- Choose friends that share the same interests
Friends with similar interests make life easier and can enjoy outings and activities. Whether it’s sports, music or anything by sharing your interests, you can do things together.
- Choose friends that have a thirst for knowledge
It’s always great to have a friend who can share information with you to help you. Friends who are readers are usually great conversationalists and fun to talk to as well.
- Choose friends who will celebrate your success
You want friends that celebrate you, not just tolerate you. A true friend always celebrate milestone, and success stories of your journey. Best Friends always genuinely happy to see your success and ready to be the first to say congratulations!.
- Choose friends who are “get-it” people
Get-it people are serious about their goals and success. They are the people who don’t treat life casually and also not waste time.
- Give what you expect to get
If you expect great friends, you should first have to be best and if you are following the rule of treating others as you want to be treated, then you will remain happy.
How to choose between a bad friend and a good friend?
A great friendship is forever, throughout life, we get to know many people, but only a few are really special and irreplaceable.
Steps to Follow:-
- It is normal to have friends throughout all stages of life like in childhood, school, college, university and work, etc. Many people remain friends and others simply disappear, it is also true that as we become adults and mature, we become more selective about defining the people.
- A good friend never humiliate and despise you, accept you as you are and you don’t need to impress them.
- A true friend always listen to you and care what you think and are interested in what happens in your life. They never share your personals with others. Friends like them will feel you safe and you can share any aspect of your life however old it is.
- When you choose a good friend consider their honesty and sincerity. Good friends should support you in all kinds of situations either tough or easy.
- A recommendation to surround yourself with good friends is to choose people who you want to be like.
- A final tip that we can give you are to learn from your previous friendships. If you had a bad experience with other friends, think about these relationships.