Quick and Easy Way to Pair Bluetooth Devices to PC Windows
How to connect Bluetooth headphones to PC: Using Bluetooth headphones has its own benefits. It frees you up to work with your hands on your PC to type and search while you are talking to another person. If you have a Bluetooth device then you have to pair it with your PC in order to use it.
In the technological language, pairing means allowing the Bluetooth Device and computer to establish a connection between them. It is worth mentioning here that although devices vary and as do their operating system, but the general rules of pairing will remain the same.
This article will help you pair your Bluetooth handset with your PC Windows in a step by step guide. First of all, make sure that you purchase good quality earphones. Now if you are looking forward to learning the process to connect Bluetooth headphones to PC then follow these steps.
Put Device Into Discovery Mode
Accessories have different types of methods to make them discoverable. For this purpose, first read the manual for your Bluetooth mouse, handset, or keyboard, etc. Besides, Computers, tablets or Smartphones can also be made discoverable.
If you are connecting from a device then there is no need to make it discoverable. Only that device needs to be discoverable which is to be connected. For example, if we are connecting a handset to an android phone we just have to make the headset discoverable and not the android phone.
For Windows 7
- First, go to Control Panel.
- Search for Bluetooth in the Search tab.
- After that, click on Change Bluetooth settings.
For Windows 8 & 10
- Go to the Settings.
- Click on Devices.
- Click the Bluetooth tab to turn it on.
- If you could not make it discoverable then Select Related Settings.
- Click on More Bluetooth options.
- A Bluetooth setting window will pop up.
- In the tab Options, there will be a Discovery Section.
- Check the “Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC” option.
- In the end, click on the Apply button.
Now with advanced technology, you can also charge your Earphones, Cell Phones through Wireless charging.
Connect Bluetooth Headphones To Pc
Next step is to pair the device with your computer. If you have made your PC discoverable then to initiate the pairing, select your PC from the available list on your smartphones. The following steps must be followed to connect to a device like a mouse, phone, speaker, etc. from the computer. Similarly, there is also an easy method to access PC remotely from the iPad.
For Windows 7
- Open the control panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound.
- Next click Device and Printers.
- Now click on Add a Device.
- Make sure that you have set your Bluetooth headset to pairing mood.
- In the “Add a Device” window select the Bluetooth headset.
- A notification “Connecting to Device” will appear.
- Check your taskbar area.
- It will show Installing drivers and a notification will appear that Bluetooth device is connecting to the laptop.
- After that, double-click the notification and enter the paring code for the Bluetooth headset.
- A notification will appear after entering a correct code that the Bluetooth is successfully paired with the laptop.
Note: 0000 or 1234 are the default paring codes. Still, if an error code appears on your screen i.e. invalid paring code, then go to the Bluetooth headset manufacturer.
- Further, go to Control Panel and click Sound.
- Next select Speakers – Bluetooth Hands-free Audio.
- In the end, select Set Default.
How To Connect Bluetooth Headphones To PC For Windows 8
- Click on Start and select Settings.
- Next, select Devices and click on Bluetooth.
- If your Bluetooth is turned on then there will be a list of available devices to connect.
- If your system has a device driver then the full name of the device or just the generic name such as keyboard will appear.
- Select a device and connect to it.
Sennheiser is the best headphone brand so purchased their EarPhone and pair with PC according to guide mentioned in this post. JBL also offers some very competitive wireless headphones so you can purchase from low budget to expensive products.
I hope you like my post about how to connect Bluetooth headphones to pc and if you have any query then ask us. Also, if you want to share some other methods then share them in the comments sections. We will be waiting to hear from you.
- Download Music Free Online
- Turn your Home into Movie Theater
- How Close Are We To Virtual Reality Gaming?