How To Get Rid Of Inner Thigh Fat? Best Workout For Inner Thigh
How To Get Rid Of Inner Thigh Fat? Body fat is essential for protecting your organs and sustaining life. But if you take in more calories than your body can burn off then excess fat can form. Your genetics determines the body parts where fat is stored.
Women tend to store extra fat in their lower belly, hips and inner thighs. Whereas men can also have inner thigh fat however they tend to store more fat in their abdomen area.
This article will provide you a detailed guideline on how to get rid of inner thigh fat. So if you are interested to learn easy workout step by step then read the article till the end.
How To Get Rid Of Inner Thigh Fat?
You can perform the following routine two or three times a week to help tone your inner thigh muscles. Also, toned muscles will help reduce the appearance of fat.
Work through the entire thing while doing the workout and then repeat it two or three more times.
- Start by standing with your feet at a distance apart.
- Keep your shoulders down while keeping your chest upright.
- Cross your right leg above the left leg and squat down in this curtsy position
- While you are in a lowered position, push your body back upright.
- Move your right leg back slowly to the starting position
- Now repeat with your left leg.
- Perform 10 to 15 repetitions on each leg.
Lunges With Dumbbell
- Begin by standing with feet at the wide stance and hold dumbells in both hands.
- If you are a beginner then you can skip dumbells.
- Lunge forward while step forwarding your left leg.
- Make sure not to let your knee go beyond your toes.
- Your right knee must be about an inch off the ground.
- Keep holding dumbbells straight and steady in each hand.
- Perform a bicep curl while your torso should remain upright the entire time.
- Push your left leg back to the initial state while keeping your weight mainly in your heels.
- Repeat this process with the left leg for 30 seconds.
- Begin by standing with feet at the wide stance while keeping your toes and knees pointed outward.
- Lower into a squat position slowly while keeping your hands on your hips in order to maintain balance.
- Make sure to keep your spine and torso upright.
- Slowly rise up your back while in the meantime squeezing your glutes at the top.
- Continue for 30 seconds in total.
- Begin with curtsy position i.e. your left leg behind the right and bend both knees.
- Land on your right leg while pressing sideways off of your left leg and land on the right.
- Switch the legs and repeat the process.
- Depending on your fitness level, you can wither hop or step to switch your leg.
- Repeat this process 20 times.
Medicine Ball Side Lunge
- Stand with your feet at a little wider distance than your hips.
- Using both hands, hold a medicine ball at your chest level. Moreover, if you are a beginner, you can do this move without the medicine ball,
- Now take a step to the left.
- Bend your knee and squat down on the left leg. Also, lower your body until the left thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Make sure to keep your toes pointed forward while keeping your left knee in line with your left ankle.
- Push off with your left leg to go back to the starting position.
- Repeat this process 10–15 times then do the same for the right leg.
Supine Inner Thigh Lift
- Start by laying flat on your back.
- Now extend your hands outwards or to the sides on the floor.
- Lift your legs towards the ceiling while keeping your feet stretched.
- Keep the left leg upright in this position and lower the right leg out to the side as far as possible.
- Make sure to keep your foot flexed the whole time.
- Now bring the leg back to the initial position and squeeze both legs together at the top.
- Repeat this process 15 times on the right leg and then on the left.
In addition to the exercises above, you can also increase the intensity of your run or walk by adding an incline. Besides, running and walking uphill helps engage the thigh muscles.
I hope you like my post about how to get rid of inner thigh fat. If you have any suggestion then write it down in the comments section. We will be waiting to hear from you.