If you are struggling with hair growth, it might be of many reasons including poor diet. One of the natural and economic products which can be used to grow hair fastly is coconut oil. It will help your hair to be strong and healthy, so in this article, we will discuss that how to grow hair with coconut oil.
There might be several possible reasons due to which your hair doesn’t grow well. Among these factors or reasons poor diet, overexposure to sunlight and many other reasons are included. All these factors can become a cause to damage your hair fibers and, can affect the overall growth of your hair.
Use coconut oil as a natural way to help your hair grow longer, thicker, and faster. The vitamins and important fatty acids found in coconut oil nourish the scalp and help to remove sebum build-up from hair follicles.
How To Grow Hair With Coconut Oil
First of all, let’s have a look at the benefits of Coconut Oil for our hair, after that we will see some methods to apply on our hair.
Benefits of Coconut oil for Hair Growth
Coconut oil is a very popular natural remedy for hair, due to its nutritional composition. It can also provide us with other hair benefits:
- It has excellent antibacterial properties which help to prevent dandruff and other hair problems
- Coconut Oil is rich in fatty acids, including lauric acid and capric acid
- Coconut Oil also contains linoleic acid which helps to speed up hair growth
- It has a high content of antioxidants, which protect our hair from free radicals
- It contains vitamin E and K and other minerals like iron
Attention! You can also read a similar article Hairstyles For Men and Women
If you want to apply coconut oil, then simply purchase 100% natural coconut oil in solid state and then follow these simple steps:
- Put coconut in a glass and then pour it into a saucepan to melt. Remember not to use the microwave for this purpose, as it could burn the product
- Next, you have to wet your hair with warm water
- Apply the coconut oil throughout your hair properly
- After that, you need to massage your hair between 3 and 5 minutes
- Next step is to wrap your hair, it’s upto you either wrap with a shower cap or towel.
- You can leave it to act for 1 hour or also for night
- Once the time has passed, rinse your hair with warm water to remove the coconut oil
- Finally, wash your hair normally with shampoo.
Coconut Oil For Hair Loss
As Coconut oil is mimic Sebum so it may not work for everyone but it is body’s own natural oil and helps to keep the scalp from drying out.
It another property is that it also coats hair roots to protect them from damage. To stop hair loss we recommend a well-oiled scalp with happy follicles.
What Might Cause Permanent Hair Loss?
There are some reasons that cause permanent hair loss so grow hair with coconut oil, but you should know these reasons and they are:-
- Hormonal Problems
- Nutritional Deficiencies
- Lupus Erythematosus and Alopecia Areata
What Might Cause Temporary Hair Loss?
There are some reasons that cause temporary hair loss so grow hair with coconut oil but you also need to know these reasons and they are:-
- Hormonal Problems
- Severe Emotional Stress
- Hair Treatments
- Rapid Weight Loss
Grow Hair with Coconut Oil Overnight
It is a really good idea, you can to go for coconut oil hair treatment overnight but wash your hair the next morning. Remember to cover your head before you sleep to avoid messing up your pillow and bed.
How To Use Coconut Oil For Hair Growth
There is not so hard and fast rule to use coconut oil for hair growth.
Follow below some easy steps:-
- Heat some coconut oil for a few minutes over low heat
- Touch it without burning your skin as it can be dangerous to use on the scalp
- Next, you need to Rub it on your scalp and gently massage
- Don’t be too quick and let the oil sink in for a while
- Finally, rinse out with a good anti-dandruff shampoo
Coconut Oil For Hair Benefits
Here are some benefits to grow hair with coconut oil so just have look on them:-
- Coconut oil encourages hair growth by getting deep into its follicles
- It also promotes the scalp health to fight against problems like insect bites, lice, and dandruff
- Coconut oil also adds shine, and softness to the hair
- Coconut oil prevents hair fall and contributes to hair length
Arsalan Bin Ashiq
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!