How to Remove Acrylic Nails?: Acrylic Nails are the most trendy fashion nowadays. Majority of the girls love to get these artificial beautiful nails. Acrylic nails are the simplest way to add glam and beauty to your nails. It enhances the appearance of your nails but you must get them from a professional nail parlor.
As we all know, all the nail tools should be clean and sanitized. There is a huge health risk in all the nail treatments. So hygiene first and for that select a professional saloon.
Acrylic nails look very beautiful but one day you have to remove them. Usually removing them is a really hard task, especially if you are doing it at home. So in this article, we will discuss some easiest and simplest ways of removing Acrylic nails.
Removing Acrylic Nails at Home
You can easily remove stubborn acrylic nails using acetone. Acetone is a lifesaver when it comes to removing these type of nails.
Acetone is a strong chemical. It is used to loosen and dissolve these nails and helps you to remove them. In rare cases, acetone can cause redness but that is safe. It is something that you use hardly on your skin. But, you must avoid acetone in contact with your eyes or mouth.
Before using this chemical you must have to take some precautionary measure and then you will be OK.
Removing Acrylic Nails without using Acetone
- Clip your acrylic nails as short as you can using nail clippers. Buff the acrylic nail as much as you can.
- Then gently poke the edges of your acrylic nails with some sharp tool. You can also use tweezers, but you have to be very careful.
- Now take a small deep container. Fill half the container with acetone-free nail paint remover in it.
- Then dip your nails in the nail paint remover for about 35-45 minutes. You will need to put a few tablespoons of nail paint remover over time because it evaporates.
- Once your nail starts to leave your skin, gently pull it off using tweezers. If you feel that still, your nails are stick to your skin then you must dip them in thinner for another 10-15 minutes.
Removing Acrylic Nails using Acetone
Mention below are the methods that you can follow to remove your acrylic nails using acetone liquid:
Using Aluminium Foil and Acetone Liquid
In this method, you can use aluminum foil and acetone chemical liquid.
- Acetone liquid
- Nail filer
- Nail clippers
- Aluminum foils
- Cotton pads, or cotton balls
Step by step method:
- Firstly, you have to clip your acrylic nails as small as you can.
- Then remove any nail paint or topcoat to avoid your hands being dirty.
- After that, put Vaseline on your skin around your nails. Then, dip cotton pads in the acetone.
- Apply soaked cotton pads over your nails. Then take a small piece of foil paper and wrap it around your nail.
- Do above step for every nail and leave the foil for about 30-35 minutes on your nails.
- After that time, remove foil individually from every nail. Your acrylic nails will come off with the foil. If you feel that it is still attached then you can leave it wrapped with foil for some more minutes.
Using Warm Water and Acetone
This is an alternate method of removing acrylic nails using acetone and warm water:
- Acetone Liquid
- Orange Sticks
- luke Warm Water
- Two small deep bowls
- Nail clippers
Step by Step Method
- Firstly, clip your nails as small as you can. Then poke your acrylic nails with an orange stick.
- Then put acetone chemical in one bowl and warm water in another bowl.
- Slightly place the bowl of acetone liquid in the bowl of warm water to slightly warm the acetone liquid.
- Now apply vaseline around the skin of your nails. Vaseline will protect your skin from the effect of the chemical.
- Finally, soak your nails in the bowl having acetone liquid. Soak the whole nail and then wait for 35-45 minutes.
- After that, you see that your nails start to leave your skin and they will come off. You can pull them off gently using tweezers.
To save your nails from the damage you can also use some nail cream or cuticle oil. It helps your nails to stay strong and shiny.
I hope you like my post about “How to Remove Acrylic Nails”. If you want to read more related articles then you can also visit: