Add Text on PDF Files | Ultimate Guidelines with images and video
How To Type On A PDF? Do you ever feel the need to write on a PDF file? This file format is the best as the content is safe and secure from editing and this file format is easy to share with your mates. But there are times when you have to add notes to such files.
Whether you have to add comments, fill out forms or to adjust the content of your PDF file you can do almost anything, anytime and anywhere. All you need to do is have simple tools in your PC or laptop. Here in this guide, we will tell you how to type on a pdf?
How To Type On A PDF – Small PDF Edit Tool
Here is a simple tool that will let you type in your PDF file in a number of fonts, colors, text sizes, etc. It is an easy to use interface that allows you to drag the text freely around. On top of that, you can also add images which are also a great feature when you are using the touchscreen device to write freely.
How To Type On A PDF – In Its Original Format
PDF files are easy to convert back to its original format, whether it is MS Word, JPG or PPT. We have the most popular online PDF converter to help you with this. All you have to do is:
- Upload the PDF file to the PDF converter.
- The conversion will start automatically.
- Download your file. That’s all there is.
After that, you can write on the file, delete the content you can do whatever editing you wish to do with your file. If you want it to convert back to PDF format you can do that too with the help of that tool and repeat the process. Apart from typing, you can add images, use tools and can get offers totally free of cost. This involves:
Delete Pages to get rid of needless pages on your PDF files.
Encrypt your PDF files with a password.
Merge files together after you’ve typed on them.
eSign with digital signatures. This is another form of adding text to PDFs.
And then there’s the Smallpdf Reader if you are in need of simple and intuitive software to view, read and convert your PDF files.
Step By Step Guide
1. Open a PDF document in Adobe Reader. Do so by opening the red Adobe Reader app with the stylized, white A icon. Then click on File in the menu bar at the top of the screen, click on Open…, select the PDF document you want to type on and click on Open.
- If you don’t already have Adobe Reader, it’s available for free from get.adobe.com/reader and can be used with Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems.
2. Click on Tools. It’s in the upper-left corner of the window.
3. Click on Fill & Sign. It’s a pencil icon in the upper-left part of the window.
4. Click on the “Ab” icon in the top-middle of the window.
5. Click on the place in the document where you want to add the text. A dialog box will open.
6. Adjust the text size. Click on the small “A” to decrease the text size. Click on the larger “A” to increase the text size.
7. Click on “Type text here” in the dialog box.
8. Type the text you’d like to add to the PDF document.
9. Click on the document outside the dialog box.
10. Click on File in the menu bar and Save in the drop-down menu. Your text additions are now saved in the PDF document.
I hope you liked my article about “How To Type On A PDF?” You can also visit:
* You will receive the latest news and updates on your favorite celebrities!