Keeping your shoes smelling fresh and clean is very important so this is the nastiest confession I think that your shoes smell so bad, but it is very obvious that in different temperature your feet sweat and then they produce a smell. Your feet will smell so bad especially if your shoes are totally covered and packed. Everyone wants that their shoes should smell fresh and clean. Many people find the smell so strong and other people find them most annoying smell so you should get rid of this bad smell.
Smelly shoes and feet are so embarrassing for a person. So you should try some remedies and tips to keep your shoes smelling fresh and clean. Your covered shoes where no air can pass, they are an ideal place for bacteria to develop. So here on vequill.com, we are providing you some easy and effective tips on How to keep shoes smelling fresh and clean every time.
Things required keeping shoes smelling fresh and cleaning
- Shoe deodorant
- Cotton socks
- Soft cotton cloth
- Odor controlling insoles
Steps to follow keeping shoes smelling fresh and cleaning
- Our feet produce sweat and moister when we wear shoes for a whole day or at least for 4-5 hours a day, then this part becomes the best area for bacteria to develop. Out feet are usually darker than the body so bacteria easy develop here when they get sweaty. When a bacterium decomposes they produce so bad and nasty smell from our shoes and as well as from our feet.
- This situation becomes much worse when you casually wear shoes that are made of the material which does not have any air to pass from them and does not allow your feet to breath. This can also happen when we wear socks or stocking made from a material that does not allow any air to pass from them. Then our feet become moist and produce nasty smell from them and from shoes also.
- So you should try to prevent bad smell from your feet by following steps given below:
- You must try to wash and dry your feet on a daily basis before wearing your shoes and after removing them to get rid of any bad smell from them.
- Always take care of your feet and notice it that if it is having any fungus if it is there then immediately go to a doctor and start taking proper precautions and medication.
- Prefer using cotton socks as they are very good and doesn’t allow your feet to have sweat, they allow air to pass from them.
- Shoes which are made up of plastic should not be wearing as they do not allow air to pass from them. Always try to buy shoes that are ventilated and allow your feet to breathe.
- To prevent your feet from producing bad and nasty smell you should try to use specific deodorants which are made for your shoes to get rid of bad smell from them. Before wearing your shoe make a habit to put a little amount of shoe deodorant in it, this will helps you to reduce sweat and foul smell.
- To keep shoes smelling fresh and clean you just need to change and alternate them with another pair of shoes. Only in this way, you will get to know that which pair of shoes is ventilated and which cause sweat and smell. So if you will wear the same pair of shoes every day then it of very obvious that they will get smelly more quickly and easily so you need to change those most often.
- When you remove shoes after a long tiring day, it must contain sweat and bad smell so do not put them immediately in cupboard or shoe shelf try to place them in proper ventilated and cool place for 2-3 hours. So the sweat from the shoe will evaporate and this will help you to eliminate the sweat smell from the shoe.
- Like you wash your clothes twice a week, similarly, your shoes also need to be clean once or twice a week from both inside and outside. Shoes made up of leather material can be easily clean with damp and soft cotton cloth from inside and outside.
- Sports shoes need proper cleaning as they are used daily. Cleaning of shoes are very important, it helps you to get rid of bad smell from them. Shoes also absorb dust and dirt so they should be clean from inside also.
- To keep your shoes and feet smelling fresh and clean you should wear socks with closed shoes. Socks will help you to get rid of sweat. Always wear cotton socks especially in summers they keep your feet ventilated. Do not wear socks with sandals, otherwise, your feet will sweat much more and you will feel hot.
- If you have a big problem of sweating on feet, then you can use the specially manufactured insoles which control sweat and do not allow your shoes to smell bad because of sweating.
- You can get those insoles from a professional manufacturer of shoes, or from any authentic shoe company.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tape daily.