Your face shape doesn’t matter it is your haircuts that make you look better. So focus on your haircut and for that, you must know the shape of your face. You need to first find the best haircut for you as not all Hairstyles suit everyone, and for this, you need to determine your face shape.
In this post, we will briefly discuss the best haircut for different types of face shapes. These face shapes including oval, diamond, heart, oblong, square and round. We will also provide information about hairstyle for male face shapes as well as new hairstyles for ladies.
There are many hairstyles that you can use but first, you have to determine your face shape. So have a look at some tips about face shapes and hairstyles.
Face shapes and Hairstyles
Here are some tips for women to select the best haircut according to their face shapes.
New Hair Style for Female
- Oblong Face Shape: The oblong shape is a strong jaw with defined eyebrows, narrow mouth, long straight nose, closed set eyes and tall forehead. An oblong face is normally widest at the forehead while narrows towards the chin, and also known as the wood face. There are many hairstyles that suit on oblong face shapes like curls and waves. If you have high hairline then you can add some bangs in order to shorten your face and highlight your eyes. Length of your hair should not be too long or short, shoulder hair length is a perfect choice.
- Square Face Shape: If you have a square face shape, you have a square jaw and minimal curves to your face. Your forehead, cheekbones, and jaw would be equal in width. Some squares also have faces that are as wide as they are long, while many people have shapes longer and more rectangular in shape. If you have a square face shape then you should Keep your hair length flowing to your shoulders.
- Round Face Shape: In a round face shape people usually looked vibrant and healthy. However, if you want to make your face leaner then your haircut can do this trick. Simply by making your hairstyle wavy, straight and long you can serve your face a perfect look. However, if you want short hairstyle the best cut is pixie cuts or long bobs with lots of volumes.
- Diamond Face Shape: If you have a diamond face shape, then you’ll have a narrow forehead with a narrow chin, that is about the same width. Diamond face people’s cheekbones are the widest point of the face, and their chin is often pointy. If your face is of diamond shape then you need such hairstyle that could balance your narrow chin, shorten the length of your face and minimize your wide cheekbones. Your haircut should add width to your chin area or you can also use chin-length bob cut.
- Heart Face Shape: If you have a wider forehead and narrower chin, Pear or Triangle Face Shape then it’s mean you have a heart-shaped face. This shape is narrower at the forehead and wide at the jawline, and this shape means you usually want to be in charge. If you have this shape then luckily there are wider hairstyles range for you. Bangs and long layers falling to the side both suits on such shape or you can also try pixie.
- Oval Face Shape: It is the shape on which almost all haircuts suits so you can freely follow any trend that you like. So you are free to choose from shags to pixies, and from short to long. All you need to make sure that style you choose suits your personality, lifestyle and hair texture.
Hairstyle for Male Face Shapes
Usually, every man that sat on Barber’s chair said after being asked What’ll it be today? they answered like the same as last time” or “the usual,”. So instead of this, you should first take look at your face shape for a brand-new hairstyle.
- Oblong Face Shape: It is also called a rectangular-faced shape with similar sized cheekbones, jawline, and forehead. Go for scissor cuts and classic shapes as your main aim is to add width. Make sure your haircut at the sides should not be very short as it may add length to your face. If you have straight hair then you can grow them about an inch and then can add texture to it.
- Oval Face Shape: People having Oval shape are lucky as most hairstyles look good on oval face shape. You should avoid to cover your forehead and try to make your head appear even rounder than it already is. You can try some modern cuts and longer lengths too or try a longer shoulder length cut.
- Diamond Face Shape: The best way is to pair a beard with a fringed haircut like a faux hawk or textured crop. Side parts, Textured and messy hair will look good.
- Round Face Shape: In order to balance the round face shape you can consider a cut that is shorter on the sides and taller on the top.
- Square Face Shape: They have lots of sharp angles and, a masculine look. You should focus on Focus on volume and fullness and can try different hairstyles. You can try a quiff or can go for go for side parts to accentuate your features.
Attention! You can also read a similar article How To Keep Beard Tidy.
Male Celebrities Face Shapes and Hairstyles
- Pear Shape
- Heptagon Shape
- Diamond Shape
Female Celebrities Face Shapes and Hairstyles
- Oblong Face
- Oval Shape
- Heart Face Shape
- Diamond Face Shape
- Square Face Shape
- Oval Shape
For further queries, you can put your question or any comment in a comment section.