When you apply deodorant on your garments they leave horrible yellowish deodorant stains on them. Especially on white clothes, it looks really bad and dirty. Deodorant contains chemicals or substances which absorbs in clothes and leaves a horrible stain on them. So if you want to keep your clothes in the good and new condition you need to learn some important tips that in what ways you can get rid of such stains.
Here on vequill.com, we are providing some efficient and effective steps to remove Deodorant stains from your garments with the help of baking soda.
Things required removing deodorant stains
- Soap or liquid detergent
- Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda)
- Hot water
- A cup
- Soft bristle brush
Steps for removing deodorant stains from Garments
If you contain deodorant stains on colored garment then we will suggest you follow this simple and easy home remedy given below:
- Prepare a mixture, for this, you need to take two cups of hot water put two cups of white vinegar in it along with half cup of sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) and one tablespoon of liquid detergent. Mix all the ingredients well to prepare a solution. Now apply this solution on stained area leave it for 1-2 hours to act. Then rub the stained part with the soft bristle brush. Finally, you can wash the garment as you normally do and you will notice that the stain has gone completely.
- If the shirt is white containing yellowish deodorant stain on it, then firstly damp the garment with water. Now put liquid detergent or soap on the stained area and along with that put little amount of baking soda on the stain. Leave it for few hours to act completely on the stain. Now rub the stain with the soft and clean bristle brush to get rid of yellowish mark on the garment.
- After that time, wash the garment with Luke warm water and see if the stain has gone or not. If NOT then you may repeat the process from start. You must rub the stained part with soft bristle brush containing baking soda mixture on it for a longer period of time to get rid of stubborn deodorant marks.
- Finally, if there is no deodorant stain on garment then after this process you can wash the garment as you usually do in the washing machine. Don’t forget to check the tag on the garment containing instructions before washing it in the machine or by your hands.
- After washing clothes, it is necessary to dry them completely. It is more advisable to dry your clothes in the open air under the sun. Hanging clothes in sun also remove any bad smell from them without washing them. Put colored garments inside out so that there will be fewer chances of fading their colors in sunlight.
- At last, we recommend you that if you see deodorant stain appearing on your garment then you need to act as fast as possible. Stretch the garment as much as you can, in this way you can clean the stain well. Take a cleansing wipe and rub it for few minutes on stained part of your garment. You will notice that deodorant stain is leaving the fabric as you rub it forcefully on the stain.
- These are some top home remedies for removing deodorant stains from your clothes. If you need to tell us more tips you can comment them in the comment section given below.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit Tryarticles.com