Removing the smell of dog urine from your house is very important as it cannot be tolerated. If your dog has done urine somewhere in the house then you should need to act as fast as you can because fresh urine can be cleaned easily. If the dog urine is dried then It will give very strong smell which could not be bearable.
Firstly you have to train your dog to pee in a proper place, otherwise, once your dog will do urine in your home; it will again do urine exactly at the same spot. Dog urine has a very bad smell which has to be removed immediately so for this you have to learn easy techniques. So, here on vequill.com, we are providing you some many easy and simple tips on How to remove the smell of dog urine.
Things required for removing the smell of dog urine
- Baking soda
- Soft cotton cloth
Steps to follow for removing the smell of dog urine
- Dogs have a very powerful sense of smell, so if they have urinated somewhere in the house, they will again sense the smell and will do urine at the same spot. So firstly, we will recommend you to train your dog not to do urine inside the premises of your house.
- Secondly, if you feel that your dog has urinated in the house then you should move fast to remove the stain of urine if you will do this task after some time then the stain will become hard to remove and the urine smell will turn stronger. If you will clean the urine without wasting any time then you have removed excess smell already, make sure that stain has gone completely and on the other hand, make sure smell is also not there.
- For removing such stains caused by your pets, you can visit your nearby market and ask them to give you stain remover for pets. This is one approach; you can also make your own homemade cleaner for stains caused by your pets by mixing some ingredients which are easily available in your home.
- One recipe for a homemade cleaner is by mixing vinegar and baking soda with each other. For this, mix equal parts of vinegar and baking soda and prepare a liquid solution.
- Then fill this solution in a spray bottle. After that spray this solution on the stains caused by the urine of your dog. Spray this solution on affected areas few times a day to eliminate all the smell of dog urine from your house.
- Another home remedy for removing the smell of dog urine is to use soap and water. Take one cup of water, mix 1 or ½ teaspoon of soap in the water. Mix both ingredients well until the soap completely dissolves in the water. Now take soft cotton cloth, dip it in the prepared solution of soap. Apply the damp soft cloth on the stained area; leave it on stained area for few minutes to act.
- Repeat this process until you will feel that smell of your dog’s urine has gone completely.
- Lemon juice is very useful for eliminating such bad odors from your house. Pour little water on stained area, and then rub the slice of lemon on that stained area for few minutes. This method will help you to get rid of dog’s urine smell as the fragrance of lemon is very nice and strong.
- You can also use lemon juice instead of rubbing the halves of lemon on the stain. Lemon juice will act fast on such critical stains which have a bad odor as well.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit www.Tryarticles.com