Does the dog in your home urinate? It smells extremely awful so you should clean this dirt at first priority. If not your pet dog will repeat this action again and will do at the same place. This article of tape daily contains ways how to remove the smell of dog urine and ways to stop your pet doing it.
To Remove Dogs Urine Smell follow these steps
- You should clean this mess as soon as possible to remove the smell. It is important to mention that sense of smell for a dog is hundred times than yours and if they have selected a place for this kind of action then the dog will do it again. Hence eliminating this dirt spot will remove the smell completely. Firstly we advise to stop a dog from doing this and more information will be given later.If you want to buy a market-based product then well and good but if your choice is household remedy than we will tell you the way to make a cleaner at home.
- The first solution is of vinegar and bicarbonate of soda. Dogs waste is of acid and alkaline so to remove the smell completely you require a mixture of alkaline and alcohol.
Take bicarbonate of soda and bicarbonate of soda equal amount. Then spray over the infected area and allow it to dry. Repeat this as often as you like throughout the day to make sure that the smell has gone completely. Repeat the process as and when required.
- Next is use oxygenated water and soap to remove this odor. Take a cup of oxygenated water and mix it with soap of teaspoon till they are mixed completely. After that take a moist cloth and put on to the solution to the affected area and allow to dry. Repeat this as and when required.
- Though the mixture used everywhere to remove the smell of urine contains a mixture of lemon juice and water in a small amount. Hints of the smell will be long gone through acid of the fruit. Just throw water over the urine and clean with lemon. The scent of lemon will spread across the house killing the odor of the urine and is easy to apply.
- There are a number of ways to stop this from making it worse. For example, never use detergent of daily routine because it will remove the smell but stain would not be removed completely. You should also be cautious when buying air freshener because it contains chemicals which are harmful to your pet or even can poison the dog. So you should be aware of that.
- There are other ways also but you can avoid this situation by training your dog or another way is pepper so that when your dog comes to his fixed spot he will run away from the pepper because of irritation.
I hope you find my article helpful if you have any further queries you can mention in the comment section down below, I’ll be humble to help you out. For other related articles, you can visit www.Tryarticles.com