Losing weight quickly is somewhat tricky but not impossible. Being overweight is always a point of worry for everyone. You might have been trying different ideas to lose extra weight. This might be a hectic exercise plan, running or even diet control but most of the times it is hard to achieve the goal.
The problem even get worst, when after achieving the desired body weight, it increases again because of break in exercises or due to the intake of imbalanced diet. Whatever may be the reason, weight gain is always on. So, it is important to follow some useful exercise plans to quickly lose body weight. There are so many occasions when you need instant weight loss to get fit and look smarter enough.
What about losing 7 pounds of weight in just 7 days? Though you may not believe it, but it is possible. Here we are suggesting some very useful techniques and exercises to Lose 7 Pounds in a Week.
To lose 7 pounds in 7 days, you need to follow a set of exercises, first of which may be the Cardiovascular Exercises. These are basically the aerobic ones, involving steady and repetitive movements of arms and legs, thus improving the much-needed blood circulations so that it reached every part of the body freely. Doing these exercises increase your heart beat thus burning more calories and help you lose weight instantly.
Following are some very useful Cardiovascular Exercises that can help you lose 7 pounds in one week.
- Rowing: Rowing is one of the best ways to lose weight. However, this requires you to join a gym, so that you can use their machines for rowing. Rowing puts a huge impact on your arms and legs, thus enabling calories burnout, instantly.
- Spinning: This is yet another very good cardiovascular exercise for instant weight loss. For this, you need to go to the gym. Spinning and cycling are rated very high by the experts when it comes to losing weight, as a huge amount of calories are consumed, doing that.
- Jump Rope: The simplest and best of the best way to lose weight instantly is Rope Jumping. If you can do jump rope on each alternate day, continuously for half an hour, the desired level of weight loss is guaranteed, subject to the intake of balanced diet. However, if you club Rowing, Spinning and Jump Rope together, you may reduce Jump Rope to just one or two days a week.
- Jogging: Jogging is another very effective weight losing Cardio exercise. The best part of it is obviously the added advantage of being equipment free exercise. You also don’t need to join a gym for this exercise; you can do it anytime, anywhere. So, if you want to lose 7 pounds in 7 days, make sure to include Jogging as a regular item in your routine workout plans.
Jogging can also be done on a treadmill, either manual or electric. To have a close watch on your jogging activity on a treadmill, you may use Fitness Band or Pedometer. A minimum of 5000 steps per day will ensure quick and effective weight loss.
Losing Extra Pounds Through Weights
Now that you have learned about the aerobic part of your workout plans, let us move on to some anaerobic exercises. Workouts with weights are quite useful anaerobic exercises that can help you lose 7 pounds in a week. Doing weight exercises help you consume a huge amount of fats, therefore are very effective in toning your body as well.
Weight training also helps burning carbohydrates, through enhanced metabolism. For an effective 7 pounds loss of weight in 7 days, you need to combine different weight exercises with higher intensity.
We suggest following few weight training for you to lose weights instantly.
- Dumbbells: This is one of the best weight trainings to lose weight. However, selection of appropriate weight is very important; which you can learn by trying the minimum weight to start with and gradually increasing the weight to reach your optimum level. Reverse crunches with dumbbells above your head level is quite a good option.
- Kettlebells: Use of kettlebells for doing sit-ups is highly recommended to lose weight.
Compound exercises are a useful option to work on various joints in the human body. These exercises nicely work on your hamstring and quadriceps, in addition to glutes. Bench press, squats and pushups are some good compound exercises that work on a major part of your body muscles and help lose weight instantly. A 20 minutes compound exercises plan on each alternate day will suffice your requirements.
Following is the best compound exercise plan you can do for instant weight loss.
- Lunges: Step forward with your feet separated in line with your hips, bending the knee. Then go back to original stance and repeat with another leg.
- Squats: Most popular and effective item is squats. Bending your knees, lowering down the buttocks to come parallel with the ground and then getting up consistently for 60 seconds will be sufficient. Repeat after taking a short rest of not more than 30 seconds. You will feel the difference instantly.
- Dips: Dips are perfect to tone the arms, yet very effective to lose weight, as well. For doing it effectively, rest your arms on a chair while bringing your legs forward to the fullest extent. Then bending your elbows, start lowering your body towards the ground but do not touch it. Holding here for a while, pull up your body to the original position, while feet remained unmoved throughout this movement.
- Mountain Climbers: While laying down on the exercise mat, with face down, shift the weight of your body on tips of toes and the palms, with body raised slightly up the ground but back remaining straight. Now push up your knee towards the stomach and then go back. Repeat the same with other knee.
- Crunches: While laying down with your back on the exercise mat, raise up your legs slightly above the ground contracting the abs muscles to give a nice crunch to this region.
- Plank: this is yet another very useful exercise that you may combine with others. Laying sideways on one arm and toes with the straight body is quite a useful plank exercise.
Additionally, you may include cross training and dancing in your routine workouts to quickly lose weight so that you can lose 7 pounds in a week. As we always emphasize, be consistent in your workouts and take care of your diet, if you want to get a sustainable weight loss instantly.
If you like my article about, ‘The Best Exercises To Lose 7 Pounds In A Week’ and you’re interested in reading more related articles you visit the ‘Fitness‘ category at TryArticles. Please leave a comment below that how much you find this article helpful. You may also hit your queries in the comment section below if any.