What To Say When Someone Dies? 35 Condolence Messages To Say Someone
What to say when someone dies? It is always the worst feeling when your loved one dies. Most of the people find it difficult to find the right thing to say when someone dies. Also, it is very hard to say to the affected people when someone close to them dies.
Perhaps this is due to the those undesirable moments that lead us to a loss for words. Moreover, it can be very difficult to express how you feel during those times.
This article will guide you about what to say when someone dies. So if you find it difficult to say something on this sad occasion then read the article till the end to solve this query.
What To Say When Someone Dies? – General Messages
Here are some of the general messages of sympathy. You can use these to express your condolence when you are not so close to the deceased or receiver.
- “I am at a loss for words. I know there is nothing to say that will make your loss decrease but know that I am sending you my support and love. I hope you can understand what I cannot put into words.”
- “I just want you to know that you are in my prayers and thoughts. My sincerest condolences for an unbelievable great loss. We will never forget _________.”
- “Love knows no limits. While ________ is no longer with us physically, his/her spirit is always around us. My deepest condolences.”
- “I was so afflicted to hear about _________ passing. I pray that God gives you strength during this time of loss.”
- “Know that I am with you and that if you ever need to talk, please do not hesitate to reach out. My deepest condolences to you during this time.
- “You have my sincerest, deepest sympathy.”
- “I am praying for you during this unbelievably sad experience. Know that you are not alone.”
- “I want to let you know that I am here for you if you need anything. You can contact me anytime.”
- “I know that _________ was well-loved and respected. He had a big heart and a great character.”
What To Say When Someone Dies? – Consoling Messages
You can send these messages if you were close to the deceased or the receiver.
- “Those who love us never go away. I hope you know that even during this dark time, __________ will always be with you in spirit.”
- “The loss of someone loved to us is never easy. I hope all the precious memories that you have of ________ brings you some light during this dark time.”
- “I was so hurt to hear about _________ passing. I hope that God give you strength during this time of loss.”
- “My deepest condolences to you at this loss. Know that you are not alone and you are always in prayer.”
- “I cannot imagine what you are going through and I won’t pretend to know the loss that you are experiencing. But know that you are not alone and I am just a phone call away. If you ever need someone to talk to or any support, please do not hesitate to reach out.”
Messages For Closer Friends And Family
Below are some messages of sympathy and ideas on what to write when the deceased or receiver is someone you are closer to know.
- “__________ is in some of my beloved memories. Know that the mark _____ left is a great one, and because of this he’ll/she’ll never really be forgotten. My condolences to you during this sad time. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need support.”
- “This is ravaging to me and we are all experiencing this great loss. If ever you need to talk, know that I’m always there for you.”
- “__________ was a kindhearted and generous person. As a recipient of his generosity and kindness, I will miss him so much.”
- “__________ was one of my beloved people. I will never forget the time we spent.”
- “I am deeply shattered by the loss we both share. I am assured that we will be comforted by our precious memories. He’ll/She’ll never really die this way.”
- “The precious memories of __________ will always be with me. He/she was one of the beloved people to be around. He was able to make everyone else have a good time effortlessly.
- “__________ always put a smile on our faces and will continue to do so whenever we think about him/her. Many sympathies for your loss.”
- “‘(Quote from deceased),’ he/she would always say. And this always struck me as unforgettable and I will never forget the lasting impression that ________ made on me. I know that you feel the same. My deepest condolences.”
- “When I felt my loneliest, __________ was always there. Now, I will always know that he/she is there with me, whether on this Earth or in spirit. Know that he/she felt the same way about you and while we both are experiencing a physical loss, I hope you know that no one we love really ever leaves us.
- “The loss of a person as wonderful as __________ is not going to be easy. However, much like _________’s character, I hope you know we are full of strength and that I am here to support you if you ever need it. Call me if you need anything.”
Pet Sympathy Card Messages
Pet are just like a family member when they go. Below are some of the messages you can send to someone who lost his pet.
- “My deepest condolence on the loss of a very lovable member of your family.”
- “My condolences to the loss of a very important member of your family.”
- “May you be comforted by the peace of knowing that you provided a loving home to your awesome pet for so many years.”
- “I am sorry that you lost such a loving pet. We will miss him/her.”
- “________ was such a good companion, I won’t forget my little friend, either.
- “I was so sad to hear about the loss of your faithful friend. Please know that I am here whenever you want.”
- “I am praying for you at the loss of your family member, playmate, and friend. I know he/she is having the time in heaven .”
- “You had one of the best pet that I have had the pleasure of knowing. I hope that the beautiful memories you have of your time with ________ bring you some comfort at this time.”
- “My deepest sympathy to you and your family for the loss of your furry companion.”
- “I am so sorry for the loss of your best friend. My deepest condolences.”
You can send these messages to express your condolence to the receiver. Remember not to write cliched or insensitive messages which may offend or harm the grieving person.
I hope you like my post about what to say when someone dies. If you want to give any suggestion then write it down in the comments section.